Paul Reynoldson's Studio Experience

Monday, May 22, 2006


Please Help Me
Video sent by paulreyno














Except for people from the states, uk and canada i am asking for help....if you own a webcam or a camcorder i would like you to send me a 10 - 15 sec clip in quicktime if possible stating your name and where you are from in your own language if you wish...I am hoping to get the worlds biggest collaborated video project published with your help ..therefore i will need your help to put this together....i will only be using one per country, ...please send me your name ,country and webpage details so i can use it in the credits...The spoken part of the video should be something like this......."hello, my name is Paul Reynoldson, I am from England, my favourite hobby is making videos"...on each video clip i will place your webpage url ...I would very much appreciate your help in this matter..It would be fantastic if this project will see publication...I look forward to your help in this. You can contact me on personal messages and i will send you my yahoo addy for any further instruction.

Thank you in advance

Paul Reynoldson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home