Paul Reynoldson's Studio Experience

Thursday, February 09, 2006


Postman Pat does dope
Video sent by paulreyno


When I ran this original idea past the kids I had an entirely different ending with munchies at Granny Drydons after calling off at mrs goggins'. Hwever the kids reminded me that Postman Pat and associated characters are cult following with little kids and could give out the wrong message. Therefore I had to change the ending drastically. I HOPE THAT IT HAS THE SAME EFFECT ON YOU AS IT DID ON MY KIDS.

Please enjoy this animation.



Special thanks goes to pjkproductions for his kindness, help,support and expertise without his continued guidance Iwould not have been able to complete this movie.

It is due to Paul's encouragement that has given me this extra drive and determination to make my movies beter and better.

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul Knight said...

Jolly good, you've got that far. Now all you need is a feedburner account, a mefeedia account and a listing on itunes, go to www.freevlog.org to find out how to do this, I don't want to wreck your machine again.

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home